27 October 2005

...10.27.05

Looking through my digital images of my photography done this year made me sad!! I've hardly spent anytime on it and this image is probably 1 of only about 3 I'm happy with this year and we are quickly nearing the end of 2005. Looking through all my past images made me realize how much I love photography. Not just the actual act of doing it but I love photographs. I can stare at them for hours. I spend hours looking through photography online, books and thinking....I can do that! But......I must get back out there and taking pics! So......I'm putting this down on "paper" (okay digital paper) to say this weekend I will do some photography come hell or high water!!!! And post results here. Okay now that's off my chest!! This pic was from 4th of July weekend that Garrett and I spent at Long Beach, WA. This is in the State Park and if you walked up where the lighthouse was you had a beautiful view of the ocean and cliffs nearby. Along the hike up there was this little inlet that you could see from about 50-100 feet above and it looked like something out of The Island. It was this perfect little beach, with deep aqua green water and it looked so peaceful. It was too dark to get a shot of it but I can still see it in my mind. It was gorgeous! That weekend was a blast in Long Beach!! I'm off for now, more later! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home