27 October 2005

1 STINKING camping trip this year.....

We managed to go on 1...yes count it 1 camping trip this season!!!! That's pathetic and we must make up for it next season. We went to Lake Chelan and it was a very laid back relaxing trip. These 4 pics were the most exciting from the trip and as you can see I'm really stretching it with the picture of the marmot in the bottom right!!! Those critters were everywhere! That rock he's on would be in the full sun during the morning hours and they would all come out and sun themselves there for hours. Always keeping an eye on us for food. Our campsite was right on the water there....nice...but anyone can moor a boat on that dock and we had a couple that had their boat there so they were hanging out there for quite awhile. Wasn't exactly peaceful solitude but it was still a nice trip. 2 posts in one day....I know I know....no need to thank me!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home