Happy Halloween....yes on November 2nd!!!!
Happy Halloween....okay a little late!!!! These are our pumpkins this year. Garrett's is the jolly one on the left in the pic of the 3 of them. I carved the other 2. We had a low key Halloween. It was pouring out so we watched my all time fave scary movie and a Halloween tradition....the original Halloween by John Carpenter. That is such a great horror movie. We didn't get a single trick or treater. It makes me sad remembering Halloween when I was little and now how the kids do Halloween. The bulk of them go to Malls and trick or treat or go to parties instead. I understand times have changed but it's still sad. There was nothing better than trick or treating on Halloween night in Phoenix when we were growing up. You DID NOT go until it was dark out and we went all over the neighborhoods! It was so much fun! Well....Happy Halloween a little late kiddies!!! =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home