Happy Festivus!
Okay so perhaps on my list of resolutions this New Year I should include....update blog more frequently for fear of boring everyone to tears!! I promise to work on that.
Happy New Year...yes I'm early....but just trying to be ahead of the game this time. Somehow Christmas snuck up on me and I don't know about you....but next year I want a little more warning as to when it's coming!!
If I had some new pics to post...I would......but...(wait for it) that's on my list of resolutions as well.
Just a quick shout. More to come in 2006!!
Happy New Year...yes I'm early....but just trying to be ahead of the game this time. Somehow Christmas snuck up on me and I don't know about you....but next year I want a little more warning as to when it's coming!!
If I had some new pics to post...I would......but...(wait for it) that's on my list of resolutions as well.
Just a quick shout. More to come in 2006!!

1 Comments:
Ok now Shan ... even I have updated my blog :)
Just pulling your leg :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home