Long Overdue.......
First and foremost....there's the latest pics of the nephew that I must share!! Here he is. I was able to finally meet the little peanut over Thanksgiving when I made the trek back to my good ole Wisconsin. It was surreal and wonderful meeting the little man. He turned 6 months on December 5th and is just cute as all get out. Seeing my sister with him is quite a special feeling for me. They are both so in awe of each other. The first pic is of my sis..."mom" and the boy.
The other is him in awe of my camera!! He would laugh and smile until I'd pull the camera up and then he'd look at it like "wow"!
Other than the trip back East I've been keeping uber busy with my Photography program at UW. At first I thought 2 classes a week wouldn't be that big of change. WOW...after not being in school for 15 years that's quite a change to get used to! The hours outside of class spent on darkroom time, shooting time and reading time was not completely factored into my thought process. But it's been great! I've loved every minute of it and at the same time am very much looking forward to my final tomorrow and then a break until mid January!! Whew! No digital work yet, just darkroom so nothing to post....but there will be plenty next quarter.
Hope all is well and will post again much sooner!
Ciao!


1 Comments:
Hope your final went well (- I know all about how painful those are!) and have to say that you have the cutest nephew ever -- I am jealous!!
Take care, Maiken.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home