22 September 2007

Yea...I know.....


Don't say it....I know what you are thinking :). Am I alive? Been kidnapped and taken to a land with no laptops or access to the blog....I know....no excuses this time. Instead I beg your forgiveness with this CUTE pic of the nephew.....he's growing so fast!
I've moved on from Amazon and working at a stealthy start up.....mysterious I know. I'd tell you but then....I'd have to....well you know the whole killing / murder thing doesn't really do great things for my complexion so we'll just leave it at that for now.
This has been a tough year and I wish I had more exciting things to post on what I've been up to. I completed the Photography program at UW in June. I loved every exhausting minute of it. Went to see the family in Wisconsin for 4th of July and took said nephew to the zoo where I got this cute pic :).
Fall is now upon us....let's see what this last quarter of the year brings........
Ciao for now,
SM

1 Comments:

Blogger jeannieweannie said...

So great to hear your update! I too have super sucked at updating my blog but know I check now and then to see if you've posted a hello- and it was nice to hear your voice, er, read your blog entry. :)

10/14/2007 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home